(version 2.3 2012-03-01)
Terms of booking and travel
Terms and conditions of travel (supplementary to the terms and conditions of travel of the Association of Swedish Travel Agents and Tour Operators, SRF) of Nordic Travel/Norden Resor i Skåne AB, Hamntorget 2, Box 163, SE-271 24 Ystad, Sweden
To book cottages, supplementary terms and conditions of travel are found on http://www.nordictravel.org/documents/supplement-terms-conditions-skane.htm
- The prices on the price list are given in Swedish kronor (SEK) unless otherwise specified.
We reserve the right to make changes due to price and exchange rate fluctuations that beyond our control after this date.
- The booking is binding as soon as it has been confirmed verbally or in writing by the booking office.
- Payment of the confirmed price of the booking will be debited for the booked option using the debit or credit card you specify in the booking.
- Voluntary cancellation insurance for the package holiday may be taken out for SEK 200 per booking. The cancellation insurance applies only in the event of cancellation owing to acute illness, accident or death that befalls the traveller or a close relative. It must be possible to verify the above with a medical certificate which we must receive no later than ten (10) days after cancellation.
- Cancellation costs
(if you have not taken out cancellation insurance or if this insurance does not apply).
Bookings of hotel rooms, Bed & Breakfast and youth hostel only
Cancellation must be made not later than 12 noon on the day before arrival. If the cancellation is made later than 12 noon on the day before arrival, or in case of a no show, 100% of the cost of the booking will be charged. If you are prevented from travelling at short notice outside office hours, you may cancel the booking direct by contacting the accommodation venue you have booked, but in this case, you must notify Nordic Travel of this within two workdays.
Bookings of package holidays, activities, events, tickets and transportation
More than 15 days before arrival: SEK 0.00.
15–3 days before arrival: SEK 600.
2–0 days before arrival: 100% of the total amount (minimum SEK 600)
NB: The above rules apply to the cancellation of events, tickets and transportation, unless otherwise indicated at the time of booking.
Bookings of private cottages or apartments
More than 40 days before arrival: SEK 600.
Less than 40 days before departure: 90% of the total amount. If the accommodation can be rebooked, a repayment will be made in the amount equivalent to the rebooking price, less the cancellation charge.
NB: Cancellations made through a call centre must be made during our ordinary office hours.
Charges for cancellation insurance, amendments, invoicing and cancellation are non-refundable.
- If the trip cannot be made on valid grounds according to the Terms and Conditions of Travel of SRF,
the total sum of the booking will be refunded, less a cancellation fee of SEK 600, fixed by Nordic Travel. Unused tickets and suchlike must be returned at the earliest opportunity.
- The technical organiser is Nordic Travel/Norden Resor i Skåne AB.
- SRF’s terms and tonditions of travel apply to all bookings.
- Complaints. Any complaints must be presented to the person responsible for the product, such as the manager of the hotel/golf course or his/her agent, as soon as possible. If you are unable to resolve the problem, contact Nordic Travel by tel. +46 411 558725 or e-mail: email@example.com. The right to complaint will be forfeited if you do not inform the vendor of the product at the site. If you leave the accommodation venue, the golf course or the event without giving the organiser a reasonable amount of time in which to resolve the problem, you forfeit the right to compensation. Any claim for compensation must be received by Nordic Travel in writing not more than thirty (30) days after the end of the package holiday.
- Rebooking costs:In the event of changes to golfing times, events and/or accommodation made via a call centre, SEK 100 will be charged per change.